Print-ready and material for production need to be submitted via our automatic links. The material link will be sent automatically 7 days before the deadline at the earliest, and reminders will be sent the day before and on the day of deadline.
- Print-ready material must be submitted as PDF adapted for daily press.
- All colours need to be in CMYK.
- Colour images must be CMYK separated using ISO-newspaper26v4.icc or WAN-IFRA-newspaper26v5.icc.
- All fonts need to be included in the PDF file.
- All images must have a resolution of 200 dpi.
- Logos should preferably be vectorised to ensure optimal print quality.
- Total amount of colour 230% maximum.
- Name the file ”Companyname_date.pdf ”.
- Do not use special characters in the file name.
- The print-ready PDF must correspond with booked size.
- No crop marks should be included.
- Download ICC and Joboptions here (zip). PDF/X-4 accepts RGB and spot colours, which means that there is no guarantee that this standard only includes allowed colour spaces.
It is the responsibility of the customer that the high-resolution PDF file is produced according to our materialspecifications. Otherwise, we cannot guarantee optimal print quality.
If you cannot access our automatic links, please submit your material via:
For further technical information please refer to TU.se